Monday, June 01, 2009

उह..बुद्दी?

"A 25-year-old Egyptian man cut off his own penis to spite his family after he was refused permission to marry a girl from a lower class family, police reported Sunday." - AP


Read this story on 1010wins.com


Apparently they couldn't re-attach it. He's done.


He had it all wrong.

My family has punished me before. Grounded me, even took away my allowance or not let me go to a Knicks game here and there...but I've never cut my penis off because of it.

I try to just picture the process of cutting off one's penis and how long it takes. For some reason I always picture these guys using plastic forks to cut them off.



I think as a general rule - never cut your penis off in protest.

Not only will it do absolutely nothing for your cause, but you won't have a penis anymore.


No penis.





No freakin penis.










Kenny%20Zimlinghaus
Quantcast