Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello.

Star Trek creator and wife's ashes are being sent to space.

yup. Roddenberry's ashes are going to space!

Now I'm thinking about what I want to do with my crumbs when I die.

Maybe I can make them into a paste and cook them into a cake or pie or perhaps I will blend them in to my own homemade peanut butter.



How much ash does one body make?
How does the crematory know that the ashes are definitely yours?

Does it even matter?

I actually think I would like to get stuffed. Taxidermy. yeah, I'd like to get taxidermeed(?)

Taxidermy.net


I would freeze myself like this:

Photobucket


And position myself (well I will ask someone to position me this way in my will) right inside my front door.



Photobucket
prop me up in the center of the dining room table. I actually look kind of dead here.


Have a wonderful day. Snow day!!!

ooohh also Hungry caterpillars force Liberian emergency Crazy....
























Kenny%20Zimlinghaus
Quantcast