Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm miserable today. So what.

Some Current Events that are also pretty miserable.

Mother has son arrested for going through his gifts?!

Are you serious?

She says" It was only to teach my son a lesson...he's been going through life doing things...and getting away with it?"

He's 12, you dope. Imagine getting arrested when you are 12, and finding out your mom gave you up? They charged the kid with petty larceny. Hilarious. That kid is fucked. Forever. I'm starting to feel a little better.

Another thing that makes me feel better:


I'm not this guy.


Or this girl.


This is mean...sorry. Actually they are the only two people who read this blog.

Another Current Event:

This guy threw a pig at a hotel. Seriously

Best part about that story. It was his second animal throwing offense.


Looks like it's gonna get cold everywhere soon. Great. Stay warm.

Kenny%20Zimlinghaus
Quantcast